Unlike other states and cities, Florida's restaurant owners are not required to post restaurant inspection results where guests can see them. So every few weeks, we provide that information for you.
In the past 30 days, 99 Martin County restaurants passed inspection on the first visit and 15 did not.
Here's the breakdown of the most recent restaurant inspections in Martin County:
Restaurants with the most violations
Roma Pizza,15510 S.W. Trail Drive, Indiantown, had 14 violations at its most recent inspection. The report mentions dirty floors, damaged ceiling tiles, improperly stored food, an expired food manager certification and insufficient sanitizer in the dishwasher.
Townie's Tavern, 2277 S.E. Martin Hwy, Palm City, was cited for 12 violations, including not having a plan review submitted and approved for a recently added bar area, improperly stored food and possible cross contamination concerns, no soap at the handwash sink and no proof of required state approved employee training.
Hurricane Grill & Wings,2355 S.W. Martin Hwy., Palm City, was reported to have nine violations. Notes mention insufficient sanitizer for the dishwasher, required employee training expired for all employees and no hot water at the employee handwash sink.
Ian & Kye's Pizza, 3310 N.E. Indian River Drive, Jensen Beach, had nine violations. Among them a lack of a probe thermometer, soap, a way to dry your hands at the handwash sink, and ceiling tiles.
The Twisted Tuna, 4290 S.E. Salerno Road, Stuart, had seven violations, including time/temperature control concerns regarding food safety, a broken hood filter, dusty air conditioning vents and an inaccessible handwash sink.
More: What Florida inspectors look for when rating restaurant kitchens
- Seminole Inn Restaurant, 15885 S.W. Warfield Blvd., Indiantown
- Duffy's Sports Grill,1 S.W. Osceola St., Stuart
- Little Caesars, 15933 S.W. Warfield Blvd., Indiantown
- Goose Pub, 1969 N.E. Jensen Beach Blvd., Jensen Beach
- Hoosier Pizzeria, 3359 N.W. Main Ave., Jensen Beach
- Jersey Girls Cafe (catering), 112 N.E. Dixie Hwy., Stuart
- DSK Meal Planning and Catering, 112 N.E. Dixie Hwy., Stuart
To read the complete reports, or check on your favorite restaurant, visit our digital database, which is updated daily and is searchable by county or restaurant name.
More: HopCat parent company files for bankruptcy after closure of Port St. Lucie restaurant
Inspections are a 'snapshot'
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Division of Hotels and Restaurants conducts more than 48,000 inspections a year using a three-tier system for food safety and sanitation inspections.
Each inspection is a "snapshot" of conditions present at the time of the inspection and may not be representative of the overall, long-term conditions at the establishment.
More: Here's where to find best soul food restaurants on Treasure Coast
Want to report a food service complaint?
Contact the DBPR Customer Contact Center at 850-487-1395 or access the Division of Hotels and Restaurants online complaint form at MyFloridaLicense.com. You can also complete a complaint form and mail it to the division.
More: Fort Pierce creates pedestrian-friendly dining, shopping area in street to help businesses
Thank you for subscribing.
- ممکن است پدر و روز اما کار تیمی باعث می شود این بازی سریع ء ناپل خانواده همهمه
- کروناویروس در فلوریدا: COVID-19 اعداد در ذغال سنگ شهرستان برای مارس 16
- ساختمان پیوند طبیعی
- UCLA آغاز می شود تولید سپر چهره هوا-تصفیه ماسک استفاده توسط کارکنان مراقبت های بهداشتی
- پاداش ارائه شده پس از ساکنان پیدا bandshell تخریب در مرکز شهر بونیتا اسپرینگز
- نامه به سردبیر: 27 مه سال 2020
- زن بازداشت شده در ردینگ پس از اتهام DUI سقوط
- COVID increases boating, but some Treasure Coast boat ramps are closed, damaged
- COVID-19 در ذغال سنگ شهرستان: آنچه شما نیاز به دانستن در پنج شنبه, جولای 19
- پناهگاه برای آزار زنان و کودکان جدید باز می شود صدفی Stayer پناهگاه در ایممکلی