The Florida Department of Health records data tracking COVID-19 positive tests by ZIP code and by county.
The ZIP code reflected in the data ideally is a representation of a COVID-19 positive person’s residence. However, there are instances where the ZIP code may reflect the hospital where a person/case was admitted or tested, the department said.
More: COVID-19 in Florida: What you need to know Tuesday, Sept. 22
Did you know?: Cleveland Clinic’s Florida Research and Innovation Center to study cancer, dengue, COVID-19
The Florida Department of Health reported 55 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday and verified seven new deaths on the Treasure Coast.
In ZIP code 34990, which includes Stuart, North River Shores and Palm City, a total 586 cases of the virus have been reported since March, according to Tuesday’s Health Department data.
Here are Tuesday’s statistics by ZIP code.
Indian River County
- 32948: Fellsmere: 420
- 32958: Sebastian, Orchid, Fellsmere, Micco, Roseland, Wabasso: 343
- 32960: Vero Beach, Gifford, Vero Beach South: 843
- 32962: Vero Beach, Florida Ridge, Lakewood Park, Vero Beach South: 426
- 32963: Sebastian, Orchid, Vero Beach, Indian River Shores, Florida Ridge, Gifford, Micco, Roseland, South Beach, Vero Beach South, Wabasso, Wabasso Beach, Windsor: 112
- 32966: Vero Beach, Fellsmere, Gifford, Vero Beach South, West Vero Corridor, Yeehaw Junction: 226
- 32967: Sebastian, Vero Beach, Indian River Shores, Fellsmere, Gifford, Wabasso, Winter Beach: 512
- 32968: Florida Ridge, Vero Beach South: 176
St. Lucie County
- 34945: Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie: 144
- 34946: Fort Pierce, St. Lucie Village, Florida Ridge, Fort Pierce North, Lakewood Park: 185
- 34947: Fort Pierce, Fort Pierce North, Fort Pierce South: 529
- 34949: Fort Pierce, Florida Ridge, Hutchinson Island South, South Beach: 53
- 34950: Fort Pierce, Fort Pierce North: 811
- 34951: Florida Ridge, Lakewood Park: 227
- 34952: Port St. Lucie, Indian River Estates, River Park, White City: 993
- 34953: Port St. Lucie: 1,753
- 34981: Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce South, White City: 117
- 34982: Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce South, Hutchinson Island South, Indian River Estates, White City: 756
- 34983: Port St. Lucie, River Park, White City: 1,125
- 34984: Port St. Lucie, Palm City: 320
- 34986: Port St. Lucie: 483
- 34987: Port St. Lucie: 260
- 34988: Port St. Lucie: fewer than 5
- 33455: Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound: 487
- 34956: Indiantown: 982
- 34957: Stuart, Ocean Breeze Park, Sewall’s Point, Hutchinson Island South, Jensen Beach, North River Shores, Rio: 295
- 34990: Stuart, North River Shores, Palm City: 586
- 34994: Stuart, Jensen Beach, North River Shores, Palm City, Rio: 778
- 34996: Stuart, Sewall’s Point, Jensen Beach, Rio: 203
- 34997: Stuart, Sewall’s Point, Palm City, Port Salerno: 1,351
If a county has five or more cases (total), all zip codes with fewer than 5 cases are “masked” to help protect the privacy of those individuals.
If there are fewer than 5 cases, the total number of cases is shown as fewer than 5.
If there are 5-9 cases in that zip code, the total number of cases is shown as 5-9.
Zip codes with 0 cases in these counties are 0.
All values of 10 or greater are shown by the actual number of cases in that zip code.
For more news, follow Max Chesnes on Twitter by clicking here.
Max Chesnes is a TCPalm reporter covering health, welfare and social justice on the Treasure Coast. You can keep up with Max on Twitter @MaxChesnes, email him at email@example.com and give him a call at 772-978-2224.
If you are subscriber, thank you. If not, please consider supporting quality local journalism by subscribing here.