The Florida Department of Health reported 20 new cases of COVID-19 and one additional death in Collier County on Tuesday.
The death verified Tuesday was identified as an 80-year-old woman who had contact with a known case and whose positive case was counted on Aug. 31.
Collier County's cumulative total of COVID-19 fatalities is 193, according to the state.
The new cases increased Collier's overall total to 12,254 Tuesday. The seven-day average for cases declined to 30 through Monday, less than half of the seven-day average on Sept. 1 (63).
While Collier County is 10th among Florida counties in COVID-19 cases, it is only 21st in total tests (74,884). Every other county in the top 10 in cases is among the top nine in total tests. Collier's seven-day average for reported COVID-19 tests declined to 551 through Monday, 41% fewer than the seven-day average on Aug. 1 (940) and 63% fewer than the county's peak average on July 17 (1,474).
Collier's overall positivity rate declined to 16.36% Tuesday. The seven-day average positivity rate rose to 6.48% through Monday.
A total of 886 people in Collier County have been hospitalized for COVID-19 as of Tuesday, according to the report, but that number does not reflect the people currently in the hospital, according to the Florida Department of Health.
As of approximately 11 a.m. Tuesday, there were 32 COVID-19 patients in Collier County hospitals, according to data from Florida's Agency for Healthcare Administration. That's the same number of patients that was reported at approximately the same time Monday. The county also had 21.3% of its total hospital beds available and 35.1% of its adult ICU beds available, according to the AHCA. Florida's available percentages were 24.9% (hospital beds) and 23.1% (ICU beds), respectively.
The Florida Department of Health is not reporting how many people have recovered from COVID-19.
Other numbers include the following demographics breakdown for Florida residents:
- Age Range: 0 to 104
- Median Age: 40
- Male: 5,913
- Female: 6,183
- Unknown/No data: 46
- Black: 756
- White: 6,079
- Other: 1,417
- Unknown/No Data: 3,890
- Hispanic: 4,890
- Non-Hispanic: 3,270
- Unknown/No Data: 3,982
- Residents: 12,142
- Non-residents: 112
City of residence (if known)
- Naples: 8,978
- Immokalee: 2,296
- Missing: 555
- Marco Island: 194
- Ave Maria: 76
- Ochopee: 26
- Goodland: 7
- Chokoloskee: 3
- Everglades City: 3
Tests reported in Collier (through Sept. 14)
- Total tested: 74,884
- Positive: 12,254
- Negative: 62,544
- Awaiting testing: 47
- Inconclusive: 86
- Percent positive: 16.36%
View yesterday's report. View yesterday's line list of cases and deaths.
- کارشناس سئو کیست و چه کاری انجام می دهد؟
- معرفی ویدئو انگیزشی موفقیت برای تغییر زندگی
- Coronavirus: DeSantis به شیر اعضای فلوریدا ارتجاعی نیروی کار به راه اندازی مجدد اقتصاد
- COVID-19 واقعیت & داستان: UF کارشناسان با خیال راحت به دسته مواد غذایی, رستوران, takeout
- اتهامات عنوان شده علیه پورت سنت لوسی افسر پلیس, همسرم, کاهش یافته است, داخلی مورد
- صورت-ماسک دستور ممکن است نزدیک شدن در رودخانه هند County اگر COVID-19 موارد در ادامه به افزایش
- برنده فانتزی 5 بلیط به ارزش بیش از $180,000 فروخته شده در 7-Eleven در ناپل
- در حمله آگهی توافق اولیه چلنجر Caine متهم کنگره Posey بودن بی وفا به تهمت
- بیشتر باران ممکن است در فلوریدا به عنوان سیستم باعث می شود راه خود را از شمال; شانس کم برای گرمسیری توسعه
- رئیس جمهور از فلوریدا نوار توصیف آخرین چهار ماه به عنوان "دوره سقوط در مدیریت بحران'